To all our valued clients,
Star Hair and Beauty are staying up to date as the situation progresses and implementing government recommendations regarding COVID-19. Your comfort and safety is our main priority.
At this stage we remain open and are taking extra precautions to ensure the health and safety of our guests and staff.
A note to our clients,
In light of the current COVID-19 pandemic, we wanted to give you an update on the changes we are making in the salon to ensure your safety is our main priority.
If you are unwell, have recently returned from overseas travel or have come into contact with someone with COVID-19, please reschedule, even if you do not have any symptoms.
We are closely monitoring the government and industry advice, and have made some changes in how we operate under their best guidance.
- We are taking extra care to ensure we are sanitising and cleaning between each client in the chairs
- We have introduced sanitation-stations with hand sanitiser – please use these, as much and as often as you can
- We are still committed to your comfort while at Star Hair and Beauty however you will notice we have begun serving our refreshments/teas/coffees/drinks in disposable cups. This is for the safety of our staff to reduce germ transfer, and you, and we promise we are doing our best to recycle and dispose of these ethically.
- You may also notice that we have removed magazines, this is to reduce germ transfer. Please feel free to bring in your own reading materials.
- We ask that you refrain from using cash where possible.
- We have made changes to space out our salon stations/chairs in an effort to self-distance as much as possible.
- Our team are following government recommendations, and will all be isolating if they show flu-like symptoms, so we ask for your patience and understanding if we need to reschedule your appointment.
We have a few ways we can offer to help, if you are sick, self-isolating, or quarantined:
- If you need to reschedule an upcoming appointment, please get in touch and we will accommodate a change
- If you are running low on hair products and cannot visit the salon, we can arrange delivery or shipping so your hair can still look fab
- We’ll be regularly jumping on our Facebook/Instagram page to connect with our clients and keep you updated.
- Reach out to us if there is something we can do for you, and we will do our best in this trying time to help.
Thank you for continuing to support our small business, take care and be safe!
Star Hair and Beauty Team