OMBRE BROWS / PIXEL MISTING / POWDER EFFECT
Cost : $600
The Ombre/Powder technique involves tiny dots of pigment, gently inserted into the skin to gradually build up colour and shape. This eyebrow tattoo technique works with all skin types or hair colours. The final look mimics the effect you achieve when using powder or pencil. The tail of the brow is darker and fade into a light beginning to the brow, giving a perfect Ombre makeup effect. This is a semi-permanent procedure which lasts between 1-2 years depending on how well your skin retains the pigments.
PLEASE DOWNLOAD AND READ THE BELOW DOCUMENTS PRIOR TO VISIT
HOW IT WORKS?
The whole procedure takes approximately 3 hours. We begin by applying numbing cream for 30 mins. Your therapist will then do the full consultation which includes mapping out the shape and going through the colours. Once you’re happy with everything, we will go ahead with the procedure.
Your brows will take approximately 7-14 days to heal and the colour will take a further 2-3 weeks to clarify.
BEFORE THE PROCEDURE
• Avoid heavy sunlight and especially sunburn 3 days before the procedure. Skin should not be in the process of healing before the procedure.
• Do not tan two weeks before the procedure or 4 weeks after the procedure.
• Avoid within 4 weeks of the procedure: Botox/fillers around the eyebrow area, chemical peels, laser treatments/facials, retinol/vitamin A around the eyebrow area.
• Any tweezing, tinting or waxing should be done at least 72 hours prior to the procedure, otherwise your artist can remove any excess hair with a razor on the day.
• Do not work out the day of the procedure as the body heat will expand the pores.
• Do not tint your eyebrows three days before the procedure.
• You will be required to keep your eyebrows dry for 7 days after the procedure, so we recommend washing your hair before or the day of your procedure.
HOW TO AVOID BLEEDING AND POOR COLOUR RETENTION?
• Exfoliate your brow area the night before your appointment to remove any dead skin which will help pigment retention.
• Do NOT drink coffee or anything with caffeine the day of procedure.
• Do NOT drink alcohol 24 hours before or after the procedure.
• Do Not take fish oil or Vitamin E one week before the procedure as they are natural blood thinners.
• Do NOT take Fish oil, Aspirin, Niacin, Vitamin E and/or Ibuprofen, omega 3, unless medically necessary, 48-72 hours prior to the procedure.
(Tylenol or acetaminophen is okay.)